- Rewrite Your Novel as a Short Story
- Set the Scene
- Nail Your Pacing by Manipulating Time
- Read Like a Reader, Write Like a Writer
- Pesky Pronouns
- Indulge Yourself to Boost Writer Morale
- Literary Agents Are Gamblers
- Copyrighting: A Sign of Writer Paranoia?
- Use Search and Replace to Revise Your Manuscript
- How to Take Critique
- How to Write Creepy Prose
- Using Multiple Intelligences with your Characters
- Writing in the Present Tense
- Keep the Character, Change the Plot
- Who Is Your Target Audience?